Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dune Dog

Dune Dog
12/15/11

Today, we went to Dune Dog in Jupiter with Jud and Terry. The parking lot and patio are always full when we drive by, and the reviews online said it was one of the best places to eat in Jupiter. Our waitress said the Crunchy Fish Sandwich was the best thing on the menu. Jud and Terry decided to try it. The fish was twice the size of the bun. Huck ordered the Fish Platter. It came with the crunchy fish filet, fried clams, and fried shrimp. A heart attack in the making. I was in the mood for a hamburger, so I ordered a regular cheese burger with cheddar cheese. They used shredded cheese which at first seemed weird, but after my first bite I realized was genius. I do not know what made it taste so different, but I will be using shredded cheese on my burgers at home from now on.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...