Monday, January 30, 2012

Gators, Waiters, and Cheese Oh My!! Part 1

Sunday morning, I got up and decided to use the leftover blueberries to make a recipe I seen on Skinny Taste for Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins. I followed the recipe from Gina's website, but used 50/50 AP Flour and Whole Wheat Flour.

See all those Blueberries! So GOOD!

This recipe was just as easy as one of those boxed muffin mix, but with a lot more blueberries and a lot less sugar. 

For lunch, we stopped at CG Burgers. I ordered the California Burger. It was a beef hamburger with avocado, sprouts, and tomatoes. I had them add pepper jack cheese. It was a really good burger. I would say it was an awesome burger, but I tried a bite of Huck's Napa Valley Burger and mine just didn't compare. His came with goat cheese, arugula, and a balsamic honey mustard. He added bacon and mushroom It was the best burger ever! I was so sad when I had to go back to eating my crappy hamburger. (It really was good. Just not as good as his). CG Burgers is only 1/2 a mile from our house, so I am sure it will become a regular burger place.


After lunch we went to Canoe Outfitter to go kayaking down the river. For $25, you can rent a 1 or 2 person kayak or a 3 person canoe. Not a bad price for a whole afternoon of fun. We rented the 2 person kayak and headed out for a 3.5 mile trip down to river. 









Me and Huck were upset we did not get to see an alligator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...