Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy!

I forgot to blog about our breakfast from yesterday. Me and Huck went to Suzy Q's Cafe in Downtown Abacoa. We enjoyed our breakfast outside on the patio. I ordered the Greek Omelette with Hashbrowns. My omelette came with spinach, onions, and feta cheese. I enjoyed every bite of it. It cost $7.99, but I think there was $4 of feta cheese inside of it.


Huck ordered the Spinach Benny, Eggs Benedict with spinach. His was really good, as well.  


We will definitely be going back in the future. 

For dinner last night, I simply marinated some pork chops with my usual, Fat Free Italian Dress, Salt and Pepper, and Ground Red Pepper Powder. I served them with broccoli, rice, and cheese. Next time, I will top the rice with cheese and cook it under the broiler until the cheese is melted and golden brown. 


I peeled the broccoli stems and chopped them to add to the rice too. The outside of the stems can be tough, so I recommend peeling if you use them. 

One month down 

I really can't believe today is the last day of January 2012! We have done so many great things this month. We explored more of South Florida, enjoyed great food, cooked even better food, found out my recipes are going to be published in the paper, and of course the best part, Huck asked me to marry him!!  I can't wait to see what February has in store! Hopefully a visit from my family and Jennifer!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...