Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIAW


What I ate Tuesday on Wednesday!

Yesterday, I laid out of work. It is one of those jobs were you get teary eyed right before you walked in the door. What will I do wrong today? How dumb will she make me feel? Are all things that go through my head on the drive to work.

I feel I am a hard worker, but this job made me feel like I'm lazy and useless. Yesterday, was my regrouping day. I couldn't handle another day there. 

Huck keeps telling me to leave. He even told me he was going to come to work and quit for me. 

A couple of weeks ago, I requested 1/2 a day off next Wednesday because my parents are coming into town and 3 days off in June for my sister Tabby's wedding. Today after arriving to work, the office manager called me into the office. There was talk of how "Slow" I am and questions of if the job was to difficult for me to handle. The usually "we plan to make you feel stupid by talking down to you". I was then informed my vacations days were not approved. I kind of laughed thinking OK I'll just tell my sister I will not make it to her wedding (I'm the Maid-of-Honor BTW). I informed them I would not be working those days and they again informed me my days were not approved. I walked out of the office and called Huck. After telling him what happened, he told me to come home. I grabbed my purse, informed the office manager I felt this was their way of getting me to quit, and it worked. And I left.  

As I walked out the door, I thought to myself "What am I doing?" I am not having good luck with jobs in Florida. I think I'm going to just stick to blogging :) 

I am starting to feel better, though. The pay check wasn't worth being unhappy! 

Now back to the food!

For breakfast yesterday, I enjoyed a Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Granola Bar with Pineapple Chobani. The only yogurt I like. 



For lunch, we went to Rancho Chico. I ordered the Tamale and Taco and Huck ordered the Super Burrito.  






I was still full at dinner time, but Huck was ready to eat.

I made Pork Chops with Apple Sauce, Wild Rice, and Sauteed Spinach.

The Wild Rice blend is a mix of wild rice, brown rice, and grains. I really like this blend. It is expensive but goes a long way.



I would have to say this is the best WIAW!! :)

And I have the best Fiance ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...